- How to write a timeline for a !!Con talk proposal
- "Parallelizing Julia with a Non-invasive DSL" will appear at ECOOP 2017
- Proving that safety-critical neural networks do what they're supposed to (part 2 of 2)
- Proving that safety-critical neural networks do what they're supposed to (part 1 of 2)
- What isn't a high-performance DSL?
- Call for talk proposals: DSLDI 2017
- Scaling !!Con
- Should you do an MS before doing a Ph.D.?
- Call for talk proposals: !!Con 2017
- Why does a Turing-complete type system make type checking undecidable?
- The fine print in the ICFP 2017 call for papers
- Reflections on four years of research blogging
- A simple but difficult arithmetic puzzle, and the rabbit hole it took me down
- My adventures with git-filter-branch
- Thoughts on "Safety Verification of Deep Neural Networks"
- An economics analogy for why adversarial examples work
- Where does OBT research go after OBT?
- Call for talk proposals: OBT 2017
- Thoughts on "An Abstraction-Refinement Approach to Verification of Artificial Neural Networks"
- Thoughts on "Adversarial examples in the physical world"
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags